Thursday, April 10, 2014

Feeling Super


Recently one of my best friends knit a couple of one inch tall super hero characters for my boys.  I kinda wanted to steal them for myself, but they are very loved and take care of by the kids.

It made them feel super to get them and she did a super job of knitting them.  Well of course she did, she's a super knitter.

Anyhow, I'm finally feeling super myself after finishing my Alabama Chanin DIY skirt.  I work it around town last weekend and it was a lot of fun.

The girls a A Verb for Keeping Warm got a kick out of seeing it, as the all the employees at Heath Ceramics.  I felt like a rock star.

I hope to get back to Verb to their Alabama Chanin sew in event later this month.  It's on a week night so it will take some doing to actually end up there, but I hope to go.  If you're in the bay area, check it out...it doesn't cost anything but you will want to register to hold a chair for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... how much does this look like 'I am bunny'? Love from SJ, Julie

Anonymous said...

So... how much does this look like 'I am bunny'? Love from SJ, Julie