Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmastime is here


Holiday prep is in full swing around here.

Lots of wrapping, this year with mostly hand-decorated paper.  Kids have had a blast helping out with that.  A couple got decorated with some stamps from Yellow Owl Workshops

It's been fun to wrap a bit here and there and to have help, rather than trying to do a big push and wrap it all late in the game, as per our usual.

We're listening to Diana Krall's Christmas songs while our hands are busy working.

Yarn Whisperer interview on Wisconsin public radio was something that I ran into recently and really Enjoyed.  Clara Parks recently wrote a book about her life in knitting and yarn, after her life in tech, in Silicon Valley.  I kinda want to read the book after listening to this cool interview.  Maybe I'll put it on my son's kindle when he's not looking.

This is my favorite time of the year, and I'm enjoying it.  Hope you are too!

No comments: